Subject: [Leica] Computer issue
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 02:55:59 +0200

Brian,

Thank you very much for your advice!

I?ve been in communication with Apple before to start the restoring
processbecause I was not sure that with the Migration Assistant I can select
the files I want restore, they have recommend the use of Time Machine to
restore because I can select the files. For the moment I?m restoring the
files on my "old" external disc, once finished I?ll be able to work and I
will look for a new external disc USB3, my iMac support it

Thanks so much Brian
Lluis