Subject: [Leica] Computer issue
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 23:46:31 +0200

I don?t know what is happen but I?ve losst all the data from my external
working Disc, fortunately I have everything in back-up in Time Machine but
to restore the data in a new disc I shall use the Migration Assistent, I
have to restore 2.8 TB and I suppose I will be busy some days?.. There is as
well a free software ?Carbon Copy Cloner?, I?ve download it but it don?t
work with my OS Mojave 10.14.4?.

I hope be lucky

Cheers
Lluis