Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tulip Close-Ups
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 10:47:59 -0500

Some time ago, I listened to Moose and bought some close-up lenses.? For
these images, I had such an element magnetically attached to the front
of my Takumar 55/1.8 lens, which, for an old kit lens, has always given
me good results.? I wanted to capture the inner parts of these tulips.

The yellows were just past maturity, but this one was still intact:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190406-DSCF0852.JPG.html

The red and white tulips were the most eye-catching of all:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190406-DSCF0854.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA