Subject: [Leica] Calm day in OKC
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 14:36:01 -0500

This reminded me of eons ago when one of my daughters owned horses.....as
Ken and I framed our shots (mine were not so good) another horse came over
and stuck his head over the fence, obviously  asking for treats.  I guess
most horses are the same.....food hounds.  Once he decided I didn't have
any he just walked away.

--Bob