Subject: [Leica] gratuitous grandchild photo
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 16:38:19 +0000

Congratulations, Brian! A first grandchild is a unique event! Pity she's so
far away ...
JM
By the way, sorry to bother you with this again, I am still not granted
access to my gallery due to too many failed attempts. To recap it all: my
normal username is "Jean-Michel MERTZ" and the password that goes with it is
"Lyautey" (was "Eveline1710" before you created the new one). Maybe I should
just create a new gallery with a new username and new password?

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Brian Reid <reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Envoy? : lundi 25 mars 2019 14:55
? : Leica Users Group
Objet : [Leica] gratuitous grandchild photo

My first grandchild, Nora Margaret Reid=Sarch, was born 8 days ago. Her
weight has increased to 4 pounds 6 ounces (2 kg) since birth. She and
her parents live in Battersea (London, UK). Here is an iPhone picture of
little Nora being held by her other grandfather, who lives in Oslo and
for whom the trip to London is not difficult.

It will be another month before I am able to fly over to meet the tiny
little bean.

http://reid.org/~reid/images/12aea9a7-9628-438f-9902-754a2fd8a57e-o.jpg