Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Train Station
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 18:29:09 -0500

One of the true advantages I?ve found in using a power chair.  I am just
about Rolleiflex height most of the time, and since the vf on the Sony
flips, I can also shoot from a little higher than ankle level.  What?s
more, my chair came equipped with what they call I-level, an elevator rig
that raises my seat another foot higher.

All these years of being 6?4? shooting viewfinder cameras, and now my
viewpoint can be nearly anything I want it to.

SonC

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/