Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 21:37:38 -0600

We have two kinds of roses at our house, the ones I've been showing you,
and a legacy tea rose that was planted here fifty or sixty years ago from
cuttings.  Adreen's roses came from the same original plant.  All I really
ever do is cut it back when it gets to the point we can't see out of the
breakfast room window.  In return, it gives us beautiful tiny blooms off
and on all year.

https://sonc.com/look/?p=6620

Regards,

Sonny