Subject: [Leica] IMG: My First Panorama - The Flight Line
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al.crouch at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:00:58 -0600

Good job, Jim. But there is some artifact along the top edge of the
blue/white plane on the far right side. My viewer, maybe? Any thoughts?

Sent using myEarthLink

On Tue Feb 26 11:44:25 CST 2019 Jim Nichols wrote:
Here is my first attempt at creating a panorama using Lightroom Classic
CC. I used Philippe's method, but rotated too slowly, so had an
abundance of images. This was created using seven images covering about
90 degrees, from North to East. This is our airport flight line on a
nice, sunny afternoon.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190225-DSCF0718-Pano-2.JPG.html

Best viewed LARGE.

--