Subject: [Leica] More from Iceland
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 11:50:45 -0500

Really nice images, Jim, especially the aurora! I see you even caught a
satellite passing by.

I might suggest re-posting them with smaller pixel dimensions. Preserving
the original dimensions makes viewing large really large, as in much bigger
than any reasonable computer screen, and impossible to grok as an entire
image.

I?m looking forward to the Iceland trip my wife and I are planning for this
summer.

?howard