Subject: [Leica] Warning: planned outage of LUG Gallery
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 20:36:21 -0800

All done. The LUG gallery is now running as a virtual machine on my big
VMware VCenter setup at the Hurricane Electric Fremont-2 data center in
Fremont, California, which is on the other side of San Francisco Bay
from where I live. Virtual machines excel at running ancient software
forever, without ever being threatened with the need to update anything.