Subject: [Leica] URL: National Geographic Traveller Photography competition
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:46:15 -0800

I too manipulate my negatives, as I've done in the darkroom in the past as
well. However, the goal has always been to convey the emotional response to
the scene.

I've always felt that photographs should be a transparent medium, to bring
the viewers to the subject. Actually, it's not just the photographs. Music,
too.