Subject: [Leica] A Dragon (?) and a LUG Gallery Question
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 00:02:12 -0600

Interesting image.

I can't figure out how you got the size to where it is with this image.?
The three thumbnails previous to it are normal.? All I can suggest is to
try to figure out how you sized the earlier ones, and get back to that
system.

Somehow, it appears you have resized the normal gallery page to a larger
size.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA