Subject: [Leica] The Dutch Mill
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 08:04:54 -0500

Yes, it was. The Lincoln Highway became US-30 and was rerouted about 1000
feet north of the old road as a four lane expressway.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

?On 2/17/19, 7:57 AM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
imra at iol.ie> wrote:

    Like it Chris. That sort of architecture livens up the usual. OK I know
    it's a pastiche, but I hope it's repurposed. I presume it was bypassed
    hence its decline?
    Douglas

    On 16/02/2019 21:53, Christopher Crawford wrote:
    > This unusual building is an abandoned gas station and restaurant that
was called The Dutch Mill. It was built to look like an old Dutch windmill,
and is located about a mile north of the small town of Middle Point, Ohio.