Subject: [Leica] Van-Del Drive-In Theatre
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:31:58 +0000

Chris

There is something about this image which lifts it to a new level. Drive-In
movie theatres have never really arrive in this country (probably because of
the weather, so this image shows something of which I know very little, and
I have even less idea what a ?funnel ball goal? is. I think that the
starkness of the white against the background is great, and the work of
William Eccleston comes to mind. Well seen!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076
0797 287 7932