Subject: [Leica] It went to the moon!
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 00:54:43 -0800

And, for the advertising collector buffs
https://twitter.com/leicabirding/status/773823423676112896

And here, in the transcripts of the Apollo talk with Mission Control, is a
reference to the monocular..... and it use.....
https://history.nasa.gov/afj/ap11fj/13day4-eagle-checkout.html
Search for the word...... Monocular.....

And here (https://history.nasa.gov/afj/ap11fj/04nav-housekeep.html ) they
notice the San Fernando Valley in Southern California has a green cast.....

There are a bunch of transcripts that note the use... if you wish to read
further, Google.....  nasa "monocular" Apollo  .... keep the quote marks.....

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net