Subject: [Leica] Enhance Details
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:19:48 -0800

>From the Net.....  There is talk that the differences are very very
tiny......  and no one is complaining it does not work at all....   and some
are complaining about the output being a blank black screen......

And the people that do get results do not say if LR is running on Windows or
Mac.....
I suspect it did not work when the boss told the engineer to release it.....

Wait for an update.....

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net