Subject: [Leica] Blurb
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 15:08:44 -0600

Mine:  I know next to nothing about flowers.  Every week, sometimes on
the way to work, I look for the flowers I will feature.  I keep an eye
out and try to spot candidates, but I do no gardening myself. Any
flowers from my yard are volunteers, and most of the others I find on
my commute.  Luckily I have a neighbor who gardens and we have some
wild flowers next to the building I work in.  I try to photograph
blooms others might overlook.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/