Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 8/2/2019: testing a new lens on the beach
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 09:35:54 +0100

Is that the XC type? I have one and find it very handy as it is light and
small, relatively sharp and accurate (AF) what else would you expect for a
lens I paid less than a hundred euros new - it was then 400?, bought half
price on a Black Friday, with 50% extra coupon on it ?

:-)

We're taking it to SA by the way. Only real down-side on mine, no WR.

Enjoy your lens and  trip!

Amities

Philippe