Subject: [Leica] Sergio Larrain
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 00:47:08 +0100

Hi Gerry,

Thank you for the youtube link, I have a book from he but I didn?t knoew the
youtube publications. He was a great and very honest and rigorous
photographer, with a good friendship with HCB, I have this book (English
version) the images are great but the texts wrote by himself about
photopgraphy, how to select the best ones etc?. are really excellent, highly
recommended to read!

This the book (German version but you can find a English version)

<https://www.amazon.es/Sergio-Larrain-Agn?s-Sire/dp/3775738282/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1549582800&sr=8-1&keywords=sergio+larrain>

Cheers
Lluis