Subject: [Leica] Testing a new film: Oriental Seagull
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 18:45:49 -0500

I like them all, Lluis, but ?Subway exit? should be part of your next show!
The way you caught the man on the stairs in complete shadow except for thin
rims of light on his shoulders and leg, and most of all the ?decisive
moment? where his left leg is caught in mid-step and the shadow of his foot
caught in the air between steps ? that?s priceless.

?howard