Subject: [Leica] Whereas I found this article terrifying
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 01:50:01 -0400

Actually, I find being terrified wonderfully concentrates the mind and
stimulates rational decisions. That?s why we?re practicing ?unsociable?
distancing.

I think we?ve spotted a meteor shower rushing towards the Earth and most of
us have only a glimmer of an idea of what awaits. I believe that the coming
year is going to be the worst thing that any of us will have lived through,
aside from personal combat or an equivalent illness.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Whereas I found this article terrifying)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Whereas I found this article terrifying)