Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/2/2019: a Greek girl tastes Finnish poison
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 21:56:19 +0100

Yesterday we had the ?last Friday of the month? drink at the office, even
though it was actually the first Friday of February. But the last Friday of
January we had the charity 5 Km run, so we moved the imbibing by a week.

Part of the fun of these events is that people get to try food and drink
from the various countries for the first time. So here are three pictures of
a new colleague from Greece, trying a Finnish licorice liquor called
Koskenkorva for the first time. Koskenkorva is not that strong, only 32%
alcohol, but it is most certainly an acquired taste.

Pouring:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DNq3Qq8/A

Drinking:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-NJHXjXd/A

Processing:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-CpcdQ4F/A

Photos taken with on-topic equipment: my 11-years old M8 and the 50-year old
50mm Summilux.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman