Subject: [Leica] infrared pano
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 16:38:48 -0600

Thank you and the other luggers, Phillipe.? Yes, the filter was needed.?
The Fuji X-Trans sensor is like any other, in the sense that you get a
raw file that is RGB.? However, it has weak infrared filtering (I think
that is supposed to make the image sharper?).? So, you can add an IR
filter to block the visible light, and get pretty good infrared images,
needing to be converted to b&w.? I would prefer to have a camera
converted only for IR since it can then be hand-held, plus the image is
already in b&w.? Here is what my image looks like out of the camera:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF4082-Pano.jpg.html

Ken