Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 7/1/2019: my office in (mild) infrared
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 06:57:06 +0100

I continued with my M8 revival yesterday, the first real day back at work at
the office. One of the main uses of my M8 (now almost 11 years old) is for
IR photography. Thanks to the absence of the IR/UV filter in front of the
sensor, it makes an excellent camera for at least mild infrared. I have
Heliopan 695 and 715 filters, and both work quite well on the M8. Three
examples from the office, taken yesterday just after lunch.

The view of the sky and part of the main building:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zct3dH9/A

The back terrace:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-fwqz5CT/A

Looking towards Alicante: