Subject: [Leica] Some from Christmas in Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 09:00:39 -0800

Spent a few days in Yosemite for Christmas.? As was the case last year,
there was no snow again this year.? Bummer.? In fact is was warm enough
I was either in a T-shirt or had a light sweatshirt on over it.? We did
fine one pocket of ice around Cathedral Beach that was hanging on by a
thread

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c8/Three+Brothers-0071.jpg.html

Well, if the weather does not cooperate, you can always find
photographers that will

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c8/Bridalvale+Falls-0058.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c8/Bridalvale+Falls-0054.jpg.html

Yes, they are bundled up more that I was.? I guess they are SoCal
natives, not hearty Pacific Northwesters.

Of course, that is not to say the weather was bad for shooting, just not
what I wanted.

A few of El Capitan.? Which do you like best?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c8/Bridalveil+Falls+Area-0115.jpg.html

And a B&W rendition of the same shot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c8/Bridalveil+Falls+Area-0115-2.jpg.html

Two different views of the Three Brothers

 ?Christmas Eve
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c8/Three+Brothers-0067.jpg.html

Christmas day
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c8/Cathedral+Beach+Area-0132.jpg.html

There was some bad weather.? I'll work on those later.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Some from Christmas in Yosemite)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Some from Christmas in Yosemite)