Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers with Bonus
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 08:25:51 -0700

Was out taking shots of this flower when I spied this lazy bee.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Pink+Flower-7386.jpg.html

I spend 20 minutes taking photos of the bee as he slowly moved around
the flower and was constantly cleaning himself.? I even moved him with a
small twig to an adjacent flower that had a bit more color.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Pink+Flower-7396.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Pink+Flower-7402.jpg.html

The other bees were flitting about from flower to flower, but this one
just sat there.? So I obliged and kept snapping away with my 100 APO.

Please view large.?? The 100 can take it.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Friday Flowers with Bonus)