Subject: [Leica] Bokeh - Sony A7II and Zeiss Sonnar 55/1.8
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 16:08:40 +0000

Inspired by Howard's effort this morning, I popped out onto my patio to
try a selfie with the Sonnar. I tried to make it undateable, hence the
garb and the tinting. I'm sure if I put it up on Tinder, I'd prove to be
undateable too...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/self+29_12_2018.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=xd70e3274

Taken at f4 as it was chilly enough and I couldn't bothered micro
focussing with a tape measure. In the summer, I'll have a go at f1.8
using precise measure points.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Bokeh - Sony A7II and Zeiss Sonnar 55/1.8)