Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/12/2018: why I always have a camera on me
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:47:06 -0800

Hi Nathan,
As I have written in the past you are without question the "PHOTOJOURNALIST"
of the LUG! Your photo essays are absolutely magic with great photo essays
complete with storytelling captions!!!
Honestly if I were much younger and could still hop about the world on my
assignments as I could once do. You would've motivated me to visit your
parts of the world as you beautifully illustrate time after time.
Yes we on the LUG are gifted by wonderful photographers daily. A motivating
crew of single photo shooters leave me and many others in awe with their
brilliance of vision and capturing the moment.
Your gift to us all, are the " photo essays" you produce time after time
year after year!
Thankyou, Gracious, Merci, Dachshund!
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.