Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography Today
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 14:10:35 -0500

Thanks, Jim.  I appreciate your words.  My grandchildren have been
interested in photography and I have encouraged them to enjoy it as a
hobby!!

What scares me most about the future is that journalism is disappearing,
print and photo.  There has been a meme going around about "and then they
came for me" saying that "and then they came for the journalists and nobody
knows what happened after that!!"  They are coming for the journalists now!

Tina