Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Aarhus to Copenhagen to Alicante
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:57:00 +0000

Thanks for the slice of life, Nathan. Lar's girlfriend has a great
location for her holiday home.
BTW Seeing as you watched England rugby team being beaten by the
All-Blacks (New Zealand), I hope you also saw Ireland regaining some
European honour by beating New Zealand the following week. Incidentally,
for you US Luggers, Ireland beat the US today by 57 points to 14. We're
currently on a bit of a roll :-)

Douglas