Subject: [Leica] Sunday Shot
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 11:22:10 -0800

Hi Barney,
Hey that's a bunch of FALL colour, not a bad shot "AT ALL." Given the amount
in leaves, all it requires is a "bit of footwork" looking for the stronger
images hidden in under brush and tree branches above with the brilliant blue
sky and sunshine?
A minor suggestion old buddy!!! :-)
cheers,
Dr.Ted Grant OC