Subject: [Leica] A stroll around Palermo
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 17:38:30 -0800

Thanks, Douglas, Jayanand and Nathan.? Yes, the tough-guy cat is hard to
top.

Douglas: I did indeed meet several present and former or inactive
Luggers in Wetzlar--Henning Wulff, Don Dory, Ed Schwarzreich come to
mind immediately. There may have been others, but the last month is a
bit of a blur due to jetlag and having seen more than my mind can
process in real time.

Jayanand:? Yes, I'm quite fond of that Panasonic 20/1.7. It does focus a
bit slower than we would like, but as far as image quality, it's got
nothing to apologize for. It also has a focal length that is happily
between 50 and 35 equivalent.? When I don't want to carry a camera bag,
I just put a 45/1.8 (90mm equivalent) in my pocket, leave the 20 on the
camera, and away I go.

--Peter
-----

 > The cat shot for me, Peter. BTW did you meet up with any other Lugger at
 > Wetzlar?
 > Douglas
 >

 > On 30/10/2018 03:47, Peter Klein via LUG wrote:
 > > In grand style:

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/44713158875/in/dateposted-public/>

 > > Young love: