Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/10/2018: dawn on the beach
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 19:40:16 -0700

Hi Nathan,
What a fantastic picture spread! AMAZING to say the least even though you
have posted some beautiful pages of pictures in the past. I have no doubt
this series is the largest and most dramatic of them all! If one wants to
learn about shooting images? Light, composition and many other things about
lighting and other bits and pieces? All they have to do is open one of your
mass picture postings, study each image and they can become a better
photographer!!!!!!! Photojournalist!!!!!!
Keep them coming my friend, I enjoy seeing many of my past assignment cities
from my previous European locations when shooting Olympics, winter & Summer
or whatever subjects?
cheers & thanks again.
Dr.ted grant  O.C.