Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/10/2018: dawn on the beach
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 06:54:21 +0200

We now live about 450 meters from the beach, so some mornings, if I have to
go to the bakery for the morning baguette, I stop by to see the sunrise.
Because Spain is in the wrong time zone, geographically speaking (Alicante
is slightly west of the Greenwich meridian and yet we are on Central
European Time), sunrise is at a fairly humane hour, around 7:30, at this
time of year. On Tuesday morning I did just that, and I offer you three
images from Playa Muchavista at dawn.

Morning exercise:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LVSPgnK/A

Looking north towards Villajoyosa and Benidorm:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-NPXRBTn/A

On their way to a morning jog:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-t8S2RVg/A

Cheers,