Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tom's Office
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 08:03:26 -0500

Ah.  I thought I read you had switched to using the new LR b+w presets.

This is very nice and I think it reminds me of some HCB portraits I have
seen.

I have concluded (late in life, but still....) that subject and composition
are important but so is printing.  I am seeing more and more images that
are not all that compelling but nonetheless seem attractive because of
excellent printing.

This, of course, has all three.

--Bob