Subject: [Leica] Question about photography business
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 19:29:23 -0400

I'm not Doug or Bob but since nobody else has answered, here is my
experience with setting up a photography business in South Carolina.  It is
not complicated in SC.  You don't even have to register except to register
your name to keep anyone else from using it.  A sole proprietorship is the
way to go.  You can set up an LLC or S corporation but that would depend on
the laws in California which might be wacky.

The best thing to do would be to pay a CPA who knows the laws in California
and can advise you.  It would be worth the fee to get it right!

Good luck,

Tina