Subject: [Leica] Monopod in Carry-on Luggage
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:30:01 +0200

I own a monopod that looks like and can be used as a walking stick (Nordic
style walking).
Or is it the converse?
The only difference is that it has a head attached to it. Which can be
unscrewed for travel reasons.
I can?t see a company refusing it on board.

The alternative is for a few buck, to have that cheap monopod delivered at
your first hotel there ?
https://tinyurl.com/y7622j7x <https://tinyurl.com/y7622j7x>

Amities

Philippe, a gasteropod eater since ever (with butter and garlic, of course).