Subject: [Leica] A iconic image of IN-Communication
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 15:00:21 -0700

HI Lluis,
A beautiful example illustrating the future of communicating between the
populations of the world! It appears no matter where one goes these days the
populations of the world communicate with one of these contraptions  instead
of talking to each other during the good old days of speaking with each
other.
I was out the other day with a half dozen photog friends and they all put
their "phones" in the middle of the beer table with the threat that the
first phone that rang??? The owner had to pay the bill for all drinks.
I enjoyed the lack of phone babble, enjoying shooting the breeze with the
guys face to face.
cheers,
Dr.ted  :-)