Subject: [Leica] A Tribute to R. Doisneau
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 23:44:06 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your kind words, as always I say I really appreciate
your comment and still more when there are like these ones. As I said you, I
think off line, I?m less frequently on the street that I was, fortunately
every time I go I collect enough images  allowing me do not be rush to go
back outside, but as I?ve already commented I find every day more difficult
find interesting subjects, mainly if you want do something different, and on
the other hand our society, our cities are less interesting. The only good
thing to remember is always carry the camera and be ready to shot?.

Cheers
LLuis