Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Stars
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 00:42:05 +0200

Hi Ted!

Thank you very much for following my work, as you know I always appreciate
very much your comments.

As other many cities in the World Barcelona is changing and lossing his
original charachter, every day it is for me more difficult find subjects,
situations?. we are in a globalized World and the original personality of
the cities is not more present, simply because their originaly people can
not live any more in the touristic areas. Actually 51% of the people living
in the historicall center of Barcelona are not permanent residents, ythe
traditional shops are disapearing and every day there are more souvenirs
shops, ice-creams shops, Bars etc? I?ve heard that in Oaris will be
prohibited the touristic apartments in the historical center of the city?.
Bravo!

At least we  have still know what was the real life.

I do not go  frequently to the street for shooting, but I always carry my
camera, I have also some work organizing my files, now will be the darkroom
too and of course?. the grandkids!

Cheers my dear friend!
Lluis