Subject: [Leica] IMG: Why is it that - Answer to Uncle TED
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 07:56:48 +0200

Hi dear Uncle Ted,

thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated here. To cut a long story short,
what prevented me from anticipating your sound advice was that couple in the
middle. The guy looks elegant (by our European standards at least) and yet
doesn?t wear socks, the lady seems to be on the lookout in the presence of
strangers, and the whole scene is as crude as it gets by Diane Arbus?s
motto. ? Perceiving things as they are ?. And here, in my view, they
definitely did not belong to the local world they had chosen to ? visit ?.
Of course, it is a technical flop. And yet I liked it. Am I a bourgeois as
per HCB? probably not ;-)

Hope you?re doing well and still clicking strong.

Thanks a zillion again.

Amities

Philippe, plus hugs from Alice :-)