Subject: [Leica] road trip
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:29:27 +0100

Depending on how many slots your camera holds, you could generate duplicate
cards while shooting - I intend to do just that for my coming trip, and if
need be, send myself one of the duplicates through the mail, or share the
bounty with Alice to decrease the risks of theft or damage.

Amities
Philippe