Subject: [Leica] Gee Bee
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:15:59 +0100

In early 2009 GeeBee was the victim of what you might call an online
lynch-mob spreading unpleasant accusations to email addresses and web
forums. The accusations were sent to addresses identified using his website,
which was taken down very quickly, although it has since been restored as of
2010 (but nothing since then, sadly).

While I have no reason to think that he has passed on, I am certain that
GeeBee will not be posting anything anytime soon. He was as friendly a man
to meet as he was a good photographer.

Piers