Subject: [Leica] Best Solution for M10 Viewfinder Maginfication
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 00:12:13 -0500

I found the best solution to all this is to give up on m cameras.   I hated
to, but the time came that getting focus was taking too much away from the
pleasure of photography.  What?s more, the insult of the so called visoflex
solution left over from cheap Olympus point and shoots to get live view,
added to the reason I changed.  For thirty years I was faithful, but my head
got turned.   There?s still art in working with a fine auto focus lens.

 ;-)

Sonny Carter
http://www.SonC.com/look