Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAW 28
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:44:00 +0000

Fine, you live in a city - we live literally on the edge of a cliff with 180
degree sea views, we are in the middle of this farm which now takes up the
central 90 degree view.  It is perfect darkness here at night, I expect each
of the 86 turbines to have at least two lights (front and rear) each.  There
are many inland wind farms and quite a few solar panels around (actually
more than there were in the south of France ;-))....

John