Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bee and Verbena
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 07:38:16 +0200

Not sure about removing fungus. I just had my Leica M2 serviced by Will van
Manen in the Netherlands; one of the issues was fungus infection in the
viewfinder. He wrote me that it could not be removed (it is not particularly
bothersome, but I would have preferred it removed) but he claims to have
stopped it from getting worse by desinfecting the camera. I do not know what
he used.

I is unlikely that the lenses you mention would be worth CLAing in a similar
manner?the kind of prices van Manen charges (around 300 EUR including
shipping) make sense for Leicas, but not for most other old cameras.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain