Subject: [Leica] IMG: Just Another Day at the Office
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 18:48:53 -0500

Hi Douglas,

I agree that it looks like it was designed by committee, but it does a
great job.? The engine is the Pratt & Whitney PT6A-34, 750shp, like the
Caravan and most other recent turboprops. If you look beneath the skin
of any turboprop, you will be amazed at how small the actual engine
really is.? The engines hang out front for weight and balance reasons,
because of the low engine weight.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA