Subject: [Leica] IMG: Down the 3rd Base Line
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 12:32:11 -0500

These uncropped images were shot with my USSR Jupiter 8 50/2, because it
will fit through the holes in the wire backstop.? A couple of B&W shots
are included to round out the late afternoon.

Action at the plate.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180521-DSCF7518.JPG.html

Scoring stride.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180521-DSCF7615.JPG.html

Unfortunately, this hitter was hit in the mouth by a fastball.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180521-DSCF7591.JPG.html

As baseballs bounced off the screen in front of me, I noted the screen
had been damaged at some time.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180521-DSCF7600.JPG.html

During a pause in the action, I noted a westbound jet headed into the
afternoon sun.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180521-DSCF7595.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols