Subject: [Leica] Art Birds
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:18:14 +0000

Uelsmann /pedant

John

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org] On
Behalf Of Montie via LUG
Sent: 09 July 2018 17:44
To: lug at leica-users.org
Cc: Montie
Subject: Re: [Leica] Art Birds

Yes, Uelseman, master breaker of boundaries producing allegorical
surrealist imagery in an analog darkroom...and the doors in most
of his work, always an entrance.  Truly an architect of the genre.

Montie

>>I think it is a good art piece.  There is a lot going on post production it
appears.  Many ideas to incorporate; inspired by your Montoids and I
rediscovered a book by Jerry Uselman.  It's why I buy books, the ideas are
there just to be seen again and appreciated with a different perspective
through time.