Subject: [Leica] "IV - Don't Wait Until I Am Dead" now available for sale and preview
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 22:55:20 +0100

Richard, the link below leads me to a page that says "You are leaving
Facebook. Do you want to follow this link?" Am I safe to follow the
link? If I do, does this mean my underpants size and god knows what else
is available to Mark Zuckerberg? Have you any news on the Lugbook that
you were handing on?

Concerned here in Ireland
Douglas

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] "IV - Don't Wait Until I Am Dead" now available for sale and preview)